Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9


Posted by Picasa
SO excited!!!
The material that I ordered for my rag time quilt came in the mail today.
Yippee, I can't wait to start on it now!

(I do have to say, I'm a little leery about how this will go with denim...
I really wanted a girly quilt and I LOVE this material, but...)

What are your thoughts...
Will it look okay with old jeans denim?
Since the denim has been worn and washed many times,
should I wash this material before I cut it, or not?
What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think i will look awesome!! I can't wait to see th finshed product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would prewash the squares. nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Marian! It would wash it for sure. Flannel shrinks quite a bit. It will go good with the denim. If you need help, I would be willing. :-) (I don't think you do though...)

    ReplyDelete